Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to Elk's blog

           Welcome to Elk's blog...As I have many,many interest's,there are sure to be something in my blog's content to interest you...As a Gay,married man together over 36 years,you will find relationship's,mine and others,discussed here..I am a self-professed Spirit communicator/medium,so all things ghostly will be a topic of a post or three here...I am now retired after a lifetime of managing/owning both restaurants and bars,so that broad topic will be included..I am a avid RV'er and sport fisherman...Anything related to the outdoors and travel will be on my blog..I have been and remain a car history buff most of my life..My love of old,classic cars will be detailed..I am a devoted silent film buff,and possess a large,mostly rare library devoted to this subject..I collect Victorian Art Glass,and am considered by others to possess a great knowledge on this subject..
                Also,you will find a lot of this blogs content to be about people..People I have known,and how that all plays out...Like life,some is good, some is bad,and most neutral..I work hard at trying not to take myself,or anything else very seriously..

No comments:

Post a Comment